Kwa Zulu Natal Consumer/Hospitality Studies PAT Grade 10 to 12
Tick some of your practical assessment tasks (PATs) off your to-do list by taking advantage of Impaq’s Consumer Studies/Hospitality Studies PAT assessment event! The following tasks may be completed on the day of the event:
Grade 10 and 11
Grade 10 and 11
Task/Taak 8.2 and 9.2*
Task/Taak 6.2 and 7.2*
*Learners who opt to complete both Hospitality Studies PATs at this event will start their first session at 08:00, with the second session starting at 12:00. Learners will be notified which PAT will be assessed in each session prior to the event.
Consumer Studies PAT OR Hospitality Studies Chef PAT
- Learners must bring their own ingredients. (Ingredients must be measured on the day and not beforehand).
- Learners are expected to bring all their own equipment, including pots, saucepans, knives, and baking trays, as well as, washing up and drying cloths, and anything else they will need to complete the PAT. Learners should also bring containers to pack up the prepared food
- Consumer Studies learners must bring the required containers for their Consumer Packaging that forms part of the PAT.
- Learners must ensure that they are dressed according to their PAT requirements.
- Grade 10 and 11 learners may bring their written work along to submit on the day of the event.
- The allowed time per PAT session is 3 hours. Learners must finish within this timeframe but will be excused upon the completion of their PAT assessment.
Hospitality Studies Waiter PAT
- Bring their own cutlery, crockery, glasses, table number, décor, bill, flowers, etc.
- Read the PAT instructions thoroughly and bring along any additional items that may be necessary according to their menu.
- Ensure that they have everything they need to serve all courses on the menu, including coffee/tea, bread, and/or wine.
Regardless of the PAT that your learner will be completing at this assessment event, please take note of the following information:
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Learners must arrive at the venue 30 minutes before the event. Late arrival may mean that a learner will forfeit their assessment opportunity.
- Please ensure that you purchase a ticket for the correct date, subject, and PAT task number, as ticket exchanges are not permitted.
|1 Kuswag Ln, Amanzimtoti, 4126
|Kuswag School Consumer/Hospitality Studies