Grade 2: Novice Bot and Level 2 Workbook
This kit is all about mastering the basics and getting a solid foundation in coding and robotics. It's designed especially for young learners who are just starting their journey into the exciting world of robots and computers. Learners will dive into key concepts, sharpen their computational thinking skills, and learn the fundamentals of coding.
Dive into the exciting world of computers and robotics with the Level 2 Novice Bot!
Learners will be introduced to thinking models such as sequencing, pattern recognition, data analysis, logic, algorithms, abstraction, and decomposition. Once they have got these concepts down, it's time to have some coding fun using Resly, a block-based coding platform that lets learners interact with their very own Novice Bot!
Learning is a breeze with the engaging video lessons included in every project. Our durable robotics kits are plug-and-play, so learners can build circuits and start coding in minutes. By the end of the course, learners will have all the knowledge they need to confidently program their trusty Novice Bot using Resly.
The course includes:
- A detailed student guide comprising 40 lessons in total
- A detailed facilitator's guide (e-book)
- A guided year-long curriculum
- Online learning platform: video-based learning
- Online learning support
- Internet connection
- Laptop, PC, or MacBook
- Minimum 4GB of RAM
- 4 GHz CPU or higher
- Minimum of 10GB of free storage on your device
- Recycled material (such as cardboard)
- Video-based learning for each project, task, and concept taught in the course.
- Plug and play: No soldering is required. Build your circuit in minutes.
- Novice Bot
- 14500 Li-ion battery, 800mAh, 3.7V
- Addons pack
- Push button
- Motion sensor
- Light sensor
- 4 x 6p6c Rj11 cables
- USB 20cm extension cable
- USB to micro USB A cable, black, 1.2m
- USB V2.0 extender 1m
- AM/BM Blue 50cm USB cable