Cami Web: Maths
Learn online, anytime, with Cami Web.
The highly effective computer programs can be used anytime, anywhere, on any computer or tablet with an internet connection.
Cami Maths is a fun and interactive educational software that helps learners understand mathematical concepts. The program is fully aligned with the CAPS curriculum and is available in English and Afrikaans.
Cami Maths is a fun and interactive educational software that helps learners understand mathematical concepts. Here are some key features that support learners in mastering these skills:
- On-the-spot explanations with step-by-step solutions for exercises.
- Intelligent adaptation of exercise difficulty based on learners' performance.
- Cami Maths includes Singapore Maths, which fosters a mathematical mindset and problem-solving abilities.
The Cami Maths program facilitates personalised learning, enabling learners to advance at their own pace and level. It empowers learners to practice and grasp the material until they fully understand it.
System requirements for Cami Web
- Windows 7 or newer, Linux or macOS.
- The latest Google Chrome browser is recommended. Edge and Safari for macOS are also acceptable.
- Core i3 – 1.5HGHz or higher
- Graphics card – 64-bit colour or better
- 1GB RAM
- 10GB storage space
Please note: The Cami Web programs are not suitable for use on mobile phones.
Once you have made your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with your login details.
|Gr R, Gr 1, Gr 2, Gr 3, Gr 4, Gr 5, Gr 6, Gr 7
|English & Afrikaans