Shapes Fun (2–4 Years)
*Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary.
Get ready for our awesome shape theme, specially designed for young learners aged 2–4 years. Learn about all kinds of shapes and colours while having fun! Let's shape up and have a colourful adventure together!
Each box consists of activities for four weeks. Each week includes a song or rhyme for speech development, a fine motor activity, a sensory activity, and a gross motor exercise. These activities allow young learners to explore and play while bonding with mom or dad!
Check out what you can expect each week in the example below:
- Speech development: The triangle
- Fine motor activity: Shapes in a bags
- Gross motor exercise: Shape treasure hunt
- Sensory play: Paint in a bag
- Speech development: Shapes song
- Fine motor activity: Felt picture
- Gross motor exercise: Running shapes
- Gross motor exercise: Cube game
- Speech development: Rectangle rhyme
- Fine motor activity: Build your own shapes
- Gross motor exercise: Hit the balloon
- Gross motor exercise: Painting shapes
- Speech development: Bouncing balls
- Fine motor activity: A slippery situation
- Gross motor exercise: Water beads balloon
- Gross motor exercise: Water beads painting
|Age Group||2–4 Years|
|Language||English & Afrikaans|
|Brand||Woelwater / Wackyboxes|