Awesome Insects (4–6 Years)
*Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary.
Get ready for our awesome insect theme, specially designed for young learners aged 4–6 years. We will explore the fascinating world of creepy crawlies, including ladybugs, spiders, caterpillars, and butterflies. Let's have a bug-tastic adventure!
Each box consists of activities for four weeks. Each week includes a song or rhyme for speech development, a fine motor activity, a sensory activity, and a gross motor exercise. These activities allow young learners to explore and play while bonding with mom or dad!
Check out what you can expect each week in the example below:
- Speech development: Two Little Ladybirds
- Fine motor activity: Dotty ladybugs
- Gross motor exercise: Ladybug washing
- Sensory play: Bug dough
- Speech development: Wiggly Woo
- Fine motor activity: Worms in the grass
- Gross motor exercise: Wriggling worm
- Sensory play: Make your own caterpillar
- Speech development: Caterpillar and Butterfly
- Fine motor activity: Make a butterfly
- Gross motor exercise: Metamorphosis
- Sensory play: Caterpillar paint
- Speech development: Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Fine motor activity: Spiderweb box
- Gross motor exercise: Spiderweb in the door
- Sensory play: Spiderweb paint
|Age Group||4–6 Years|
|Language||English & Afrikaans|
|Brand||Woelwater / Wackyboxes|